- Please arrive at-least ten minutes prior to class to allow time for New Student Registration.
- Remember to turn off cellular phones prior to entering The Studio at Maya Shakti.
- Please respect others by entering your yoga practice with a clean body, leaving perfumes, heavily scented lotions and aftershaves behind.
- Wear comfortable workout clothing.
- Eat a light snack prior to class. Avoid eating a heavy filling meal prior to class.
New students or participants of classes or activities at Maya Shakti Yoga & Wellness Center are required to complete the Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability prior to attending any class or activity. A physical signature on this form is required for any student under the age of 18. Please be accompanied by a parent or guardian for your first class or activity at Maya Shakti Yoga & Wellness Center. You may fill out the electronic Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability below, or ask for a copy when you arrive at the studio.