Yoga Therapy at Maya Shakti
Integrative Yoga Therapy with Dawn Marie
- The therapeutic application of Yogic poses, Yogic breathing, and Guided Visualization are used to assist you toward improving your conditions and to aid in the recovery of dis-ease.
- A program will be customized for your specific needs.
Dawn Marie is an 800 hour Graduate of the Yoga Therapist Program at Spirit of Yoga and Southwest Institute of Healing Arts in Tempe, Arizona. Her training also included 100 hours of Yoga Nidra by Kamini Desai, daughter of Yogi Amrit Desai, founder of Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health.
To complement this program, she was trained in Transformational Life Coaching by Richard Seaman of Seattle Life Coach Training and Transformational Yoga Coaching by KC Miller, owner and founder of Southwest Institute of Healing Arts. To round things out, she also studied Aroma Yoga, Thai Yoga Massage, Crystal Healing, Ayurveda, and Hypnotherapy.
Dawn Marie holds The Associates of Applied Science Degree in Therapeutic Massage, specializing in Sports and Spa Therapies from Rainstar University in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Additional training in:
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Massage
- Infant / Child Massage
- Special Needs
- Geriatric Massage
- Ayurvedic Marma (Vital Energy Point Therapy)
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Deep Tissue
- Pre and Post Event / Injury Care
- PNF Stretching
- Aroma Therapy
Call her directly at 360-299-3200 to schedule your appointment at Maya Shakti Wellness, or your home, office, or hotel.
Private Therapeutic Yoga Sessions: $80.00/Hour
Private Therapeutic Yoga Session - Outcall: $100.00/Hour
** Additional travel fees may apply if outside the Anacortes, Mount Vernon, or Oak Harbor Areas.